- Eye-D-Al+ is the best herbal and natural eye drops for all animals with no side effects.
- It is an antiseptic sterile solution which is a powerful eye tonic with non-irritant qualities.
- Aqueous Extract of Pushkara, Manjishtha, Amalki, Vibhitaka, Haritaki, Daru Haridra, Jaati and Nirmali.
Uses & Effectiveness:
- Dry Eye (KCS)
- Pink Eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Pain, Irritation, Burning, Stinging
- Increased Tear Production
- Visible Third Eyelid
- Corneal Cloudiness
- Prevention & Delaying of Cataract and Cherry Eye
- Relieve Eyes from Pollutants and Contaminants
- Reduction & Appearance of Tear Staining
- Removes Gunk
- Progressive Retinal Atrophy
- Corneal Wounds
Directions for Use:
- Adjust the dropper nozzle. Clean the affected eye with four drops of Eye-D-Al Plus in each eye 3-4 times a day. No rinsing necessary. Safe for use around the mouth, nose, eyes, and ears. For regular maintenance of eyes, use after outdoor activities.
- Store at room temperature. After use, seal or close the dispenser.
- Do not touch the dropper tip with bare unclean hands, as it may contaminate the medicine.
- For external use only, not for injection.
- Discontinue use if irritation develops and contact your veterinarian.
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Safe if licked by animal.
- Will not stain and contains no harsh chemicals or dyes.
- No Side Effects
India’s best herbal eye tonic for dogs, cats, and other animals. Help your pet to view the world clearly with this one-stop solution. Easy to use and effective. Clinically tested.
Eye-D-Al+ is the best herbal and natural eye drops for all animals with no side effects. It is an antiseptic sterile solution which is a powerful eye tonic with non-irritant qualities.
A clinically tested ayurvedic eye drops which has shown remarkable results to help in the eye problems of all animals.
It does not contain alcohol, steroids or antibiotics. If you really love your pet and want him or her to see the world clearly, this is your one-stop solution.
For regular maintenance of eyes, use after outdoor activities. For animal use only.