Dosage: 25ml in 1 litre of water. direction for use: wear gloves, carefully pour diluted dip as per the dosage over the pet making sure to reach affected areas. You can use sponge to apply over affected areas too. Re-apply every 5 to 7 days or as directed by veterinarian. Do not rinse or blow dry animal. Do not allow animal to ingest. If any please seek veterinarian help. Apply a protective collar until dry if necessary to prevent ingestion.
Suitable for dogs, cats and equines
An ideal and safe solution for demodectic mange, sarcoptic mange, dermatophyte (Ring Worm)
And also for lice, fungal and bacterial infection